ICBB-Africa is now in its last 8 days of conference and I call upon all
of you for active participation before we conclude the Internet
Conference on Biotechnology and Bioengineering in Africa.
The two last activities until 10 July are:
(1) Panel Discussion (http://www.iobbnet.org/drupal/node/view/659) on
* Research and co-operation on phyto-remediation and use of biomaterials
for water purification in Africa
* Constraints and contemporary issues on phytoremediation and water
purification technologies in Africa
* Biophilosophy and culture of using local plant materials to clean
water for daily needs in Africa.
(2) discussion on the paper : "Phytoaccumulation of selected heavy
metals in Nymphaea lotus (waterlilly) from poluted stream in Bauchi and
a proposed integrated system use" with Kenneth Yongabi (Nigeria).
Thank you for your cooperation.