Help for ET-W5 Archives

ET-W5 Archives

Subject: black soldier fly technology in Mexico
From: Jacky Foo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 21 Mar 2005 06:19:49 +0100

From: Paul Olivier

Through the IOBB I came into contact with Dr. Gustavo Viniegra (IOBB National Rep.) of the Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, Iztapalapa, D.F. Mexico. He invited me to make a presentation on black soldier technology, with a particular emphasis on the elimination of landfill. This will take place on April 1 at 4 PM at a room in the university called Cuicacalli.

If anyone would like to see an introduction to this presentation,
please see http://www.iobbnet.org/news/bsf-Mexico-05.htm
and the photo gallery (2 albums) at http://www.iobbnet.org/drupal/image/tid/44.

Thanks.

Paul A. Olivier