Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: ESfO website update
From: Jari Kupiainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 6 Nov 2005 18:19:00 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

This is just a quick note to let you know about the latest ESfO website update.
The ESfO constitution can now be found under "Organization", alongside the
current ESfO board members. Internet links were also updated and new links
added. A membership directory update is forthcoming, so I'd appreciate if you
could let me know of changes and other additions to be noticed. A number of
details will be added in the near future, and these will include the contact
info for the ESfO board and the Verona conference organizers - just be patient.

Best from the rainy North,

Jari
Dr. Jari Kupiainen
Principal Lecturer, Media Production and Culture
North Karelia Polytechnic
Lšnsikatu 15
FIN-80110 Joensuu, Finland
tel. +358-13-2606485