IOBB is a co-sponsor at the World Renewable Energy Network
International Conference - "Renewable Energy for Sustainable
Development in the Asia Pacific Region" (Feb 4-8 2007 Esplanade Hotel,
Fremantle, Western Australia)
The conference presents a unique opportunity for the meeting of all
members of the IOBB Working Group on Bioenergy and other IOBB members.
Conference topics include :
• Biomass and biogas
• Climatic and environmental issues
• Economics and financing the solar energy system
• Energy efficiency
• Geothermal and ocean-thermal
• Hydrogen and energy storage
• Photovoltaic technologies
• Remote area power supplies (RAPS)
• Renewable energy and transport
• Renewable energy information and education
• Renewable energy resources
• Renewable energy: manufacturing issues
• Solar and low energy architecture
• Solar desalination and other applications
• Solar thermal applications
• Wave and tidal energy
• Wind energy generation
++++++++Below is a personal invitation to IOBB +++++++++
Subject: WREN Conference February 2007
We are planning to organise a WREN conference in Feb 2007. Please see
the attached brochure of the conference.
Can you please send an abstract for the conference?
We appreciate if you can participate at the conference even if you
cannot send an abstract.
Please circulate the brochure in the area of your contact and
encourage people for their presence and participation.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Dr Kuruvilla Mathew
Environmental Technology Centre
Murdoch, WA 6150
[log in to unmask]