Help for ET-W5 Archives

ET-W5 Archives

Subject: Intl COnf.: "Renewable Energy for Sustainable Development in the Asia Pacific Region" (Australia, Feb 2007)
From: Jacky Foo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:45:00 +0200

IOBB is a co-sponsor at the World Renewable Energy Network
International Conference - "Renewable Energy for Sustainable
Development in the Asia Pacific Region" (Feb 4-8 2007 Esplanade Hotel,
Fremantle, Western Australia)
http://www.etc.murdoch.edu.au/pages/WREN07.pdf

The conference presents a unique opportunity for the meeting of all
members of the IOBB Working Group on Bioenergy and other IOBB members.

Conference topics include :
 Biomass and biogas
 Climatic and environmental issues
 Economics and financing the solar energy system
 Energy efficiency
 Geothermal and ocean-thermal
 Hydrogen and energy storage
 Photovoltaic technologies
 Remote area power supplies (RAPS)
 Renewable energy and transport
 Renewable energy information and education
 Renewable energy resources
 Renewable energy: manufacturing issues
 Solar and low energy architecture
 Solar desalination and other applications
 Solar thermal applications
 Wave and tidal energy
 Wind energy generation

++++++++Below is a personal invitation to IOBB +++++++++

Dear Colleagues

Subject:  WREN Conference February 2007

We are planning to organise a WREN conference in Feb 2007. Please see
the attached brochure of the conference.

Can you please send an abstract for the conference?
We appreciate if you can participate at the conference even if you
cannot send an abstract.

Please circulate the brochure in the area of your contact and
encourage people for their presence and participation.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Yours sincerely
Dr Kuruvilla Mathew
Director