Help for ET-W5 Archives

ET-W5 Archives

Subject: FAQ: Nominees for National Representatives (2007-2008)
From: Jacky Foo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 3 Dec 2006 08:46:23 +0100

To IOBB Members and IOBB News subscribers

FAQ:
> Is there any nominee from South Africa, or have we failed to pay our
> subscriptions, if not I am prepared to stand as the South African
> representative

(1) There is no nominee from South Africa for the call of 2007-2008
(which is now over). The new executive committee may consider a second
call for NRs next year to recruit NRs from other countries.

(2) see list of NRs (2005-2006) in
http://www.iobbnet.org/nr-activities.html and their activities.

(3) the draft of IOBB's financial statement for 2006 from NRs are
available at http://www.iobbnet.org/news/IOBB-draft-2006-financial-report.xls
 (note: this link will be replaced by
http://www.iobbnet.org/news/IOBB-2006-financial-report.xls as the
final IOBB Financial Statement at the end of the year).

Renewal of national representation by former NRs will depend on one or
more of the following, e.g.:
(i) how active NRs have been
(ii) submission of financial reports
(iii) NRs ability to communicate and interact with the planning group
(iv) number of members

regards
jacky foo
chairperson (2004-2006)