Help for ET-W5 Archives

ET-W5 Archives

Subject: Fwd: Happy Season
From: Jacky Foo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 22 Dec 2006 23:18:55 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Horst Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 22-Dec-2006 22:26
Subject: Happy Season

Dear Jacky and all IOBB members,

I would like to send you all the Best Wishes for the Season and a Very
Happy, Healthy and Prosperous/successful New Year 2007.
Please accept my apologies for not being more active, but I have been given
an enormous task by the Unesco sponsored Encyclopedia for Life Support
Systems to update and expand our enormously successful Theme
"Biotechnology".
Sofar I have gone through more than 110 articles on Fundamentals, Methods,
Industrial, Agricultural, Medical, Environmental, Special Processes, Marine
and social, educational and political aspects
of biotechnology. It is an enormous task. If anyone of you is interested in
contributing you are welcome to suggest title and an outline to me.

I hope, however, that I will soon be able to be again more active.
With all my best wishes for 2007 and most sincere thanks to Jacky for the
wonderful job done over the past years

Horst Doelle
IOBB Chairman (1996-2003)