Help for ET-W5 Archives

ET-W5 Archives

Subject: Re: Best Wishes
From: Charles Twesigye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 23 Dec 2006 08:48:44 -0800

Dear IOBB Fraternity World Wide,

 In the years that have gone by we have had the
opportunity to share experiences, knowledge, skills
and joys under the IOBB banner.It is my most sincere
desire that the strong foundation we have
established
over the past years is strengthened further in the
coming years as we work together for a healthy and
wealthy world.

Wishing you all a Merry X-mas and a productive 2007.

Charles K.Twesigye

Charles Kakuhikire Twesigye,
Department of Biological Sciences,
Faculty of Science,Kyambogo University,
P.O.Box 1 Kyambogo,Kampala, Uganda.
Tel:256 41 285001, Mobile: 0782353775
http://www.kyambogo.ac.ug
IOBB (Intl Org for Biotechnology and Bioengineering)
Web: http://www.iobbnet.org