Help for ET-W5 Archives

ET-W5 Archives

Subject: Seminar Organic Agriculture in Egypt extended
From: Paul Totterdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:27:14 +1100

To All,

The  Organic Agriculture in Egypt seminar has been extended untill
August 30. So far we have 24 postings with some interesting discussions
forming. Jacky has retuned from Cambodia and is providing a very welcome
and needed injection of enthusiasm to the seminar. It seems that much of
the work being done in Egypt can benefit the projects and people in
Cambodia that he is working with.

Come on chaps :) Jump in and make yourselves known. Organic agriculture
is the future market of much of our Biotechnology and Bioengineering
research and inovations. This is a good chance to air some ideas and
compare notes.

Best Regards
Paul Totterdell
IOBB vice-chairman
Moderator  'Organic Agriculture in Egypt'