Help for EVN-NREN Archives

EVN-NREN Archives

Subject: Re: evlbi test Friday March 10 1230 UT
From: Arpad Szomoru <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:04:10 +0100

All of the NRENs and GEANT surely?

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, Michael Lindqvist wrote:

> Arpad, I'm not sure if all relevant people is on this list.
>

> Michael
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Arpad Szomoru" <[log in to unmask]>

  Arpad Szomoru, Head Data Processor Research and Development, JIVE

  Joint Institute for VLBI in Europe        tel. +31521596509/596500
  PO Box 2                                  mob. +31650502091
  7990 AA Dwingeloo                         fax  +31521597332
  The Netherlands                           [log in to unmask]