Help for EVN-NREN Archives

EVN-NREN Archives

Subject: evlbi science run on 16-3-6
From: Arpad Szomoru <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:57:15 +0100

Hi all. This Thursday we will have an evlbi run with telescopes in Torun,
Onsala, Jodrell Bank, Cambridge, Medicina and Westerbork. The difference
with previous tests is that this is a science run, that is, a call for
proposals was made to the astronomical community and one proposal was
accepted based on scientific merit.

We will start at 9UT and go on until 17UT, the data rate will be 128Mbps
per station, Geant will monitor the traffic between stations and JIVE. We
will communicate via a skype chat session, if anyone wants to join in let
me know your skype name, mine is ArpadSzomoru.

Cheers, Arpad

  Arpad Szomoru, Head Data Processor Research and Development, JIVE

  Joint Institute for VLBI in Europe        tel. +31521596509/596500
  PO Box 2                                  mob. +31650502091
  7990 AA Dwingeloo                         fax  +31521597332
  The Netherlands                           [log in to unmask]