Help for EVN-NREN Archives

EVN-NREN Archives

Subject: evlbi test Friday March 10 1230 UT
From: Arpad Szomoru <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:42:44 +0100

Hi all. In preparation for the evlbi science run on the 16th we will do a
test in which we will stream formatter data from all available telescopes
to the correlator. This time we will try to setup a skype chat session
instead of sending vast amounts of emails. If any of you want to
participate or just to follow what is going on, my skype name is
ArpadSzomoru, and I suppose you will have to let me know your skype name
as well. The test will be March 10, starting 1230 UT.
Cheers, Arpad