Subject: ADMIN: rejectected postings
From: Bill Silvert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:11:42 +0100

><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
If you reply to this message, it will go to all FISH-SCI members.
><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>

As one of the list owners I just approved the following posting. I don't
know why it was sent ot the owners for approval, but it is worth reminding
list members that among all the spam we do have some legitimate messages
bounced to the owners for approval, and if your posting does not appear it
may have been bounced to us and then rejected with the spam. Do not assume
that your message has been posted until you actually see it in your inbox!

Also, do not reply to messages like this, unless you want to address the
entire list. Send your personal reply to the poster or to one of the
addresses in the message.

And if you do reply to the post, do not include attachments, as they will be
deleted.

Although we try to check all bounced postings, the volume is so large that
we miss many and delete them witout checking. In particular, postings where
the subject is in a foreign script (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Hebrew) are
almost automatically rejected. Other non-English postings may occasionally
be accepted, but English is the main language of hths list.

Bill Silvert
List co-owner