Help for ET-W5 Archives

ET-W5 Archives

Subject: IOBB-Pakistan And Cooperations (IOBB-PAC)
From: "Jacky Foo, SE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 16 Jan 2007 07:12:33 -0000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Irfan Ullah, PK" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Jan 16, 7:59 am
To: IOBB News

Dear All

The new Google Group "IOBB-Pakistan and Cooperations (IOBB-PAC)" has
been launched. This group is to serve as a meeting point for those
persons from Pakistan who need a technology and persons from around the
world who may match their expertise or resources to develop projects
and cooperations in Pakistan.

I am sure this group will be able to find answers to many calls for
technologies from Pakistani sources and those who want to make trials
of their technologies or promote their products in Pakistan.

Any person from Pakistan or abroad, who may wish to join this group,
should send me a request on the email address ([log in to unmask])
because my approval will be required to add them to the group.

All the best!

Irfan Ullah