Help for ET-W5 Archives

ET-W5 Archives

Subject: IOBB-Pakistan
From: "Jacky Foo, SE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 Jan 2007 18:36:10 -0000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Irfan Ullah, PK" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all!

The google group "IOBB-Pakistan" represents the Pakistani Chapter of
the International Organization of Biotechnology and Bioengineering
(IOBB). The group can be viewed
athttp://groups-beta.google.com/group/iobb-pakistan/files?hl=en

This group has been created to facilitate the Pakistani members of IOBB
in discussing various issues and planning activities at Pakistan level.
I strongly recommend Pakistani people to join this group and get
informed what is happening in the Pakistani Chapter of IOBB. This
invitation is to all persons who may be interested in biotechnology or
bioengineering and want to take part in planning activities.

I also request to please extend this information and invitation to join
to all those who may be interested but dont get this email.

All the best!

Sahibzada Irfanullah
General Secretary IOBB
National representative -IOBB Pakistan