Help for ET-W5 Archives

ET-W5 Archives

Subject: Contact IOBB at 4th Congress on Biotechnology (4-8 June 2007), Arequipa, Peru
From: "Jacky Foo, SE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Jun 2007 02:57:01 -0000

If you are attending the Congress on Biotechnology (Arequipa, Peru)
and wish to join IOBB as a member or like to get more information
about IOBB, please contact Huberto Moriega and/or Robert Tanner .

Mr. Huberto W.Noriega C. <huberto_1 @[log in to unmask]> IOBB's National
Representative in Peru will be one of the lecturers at the 4th
International Congress on Biotechnology. Dr. Robert Tanner is IOBB's
National Representative from USA.

Please find the program (in Spanish, file size 1.3mb) from Congress
athttp://www.iobbnet.org/news/TrifolearFinal.doc

+++++++