Subject: Re: [Fishfolk] UCSD: Scripps Oceanography News Release: FishingThrows Targeted Species Off Balance
From: jonas bjarnason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 19 Apr 2008 17:48:25 -0000

><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
If you reply to this message, it will go to all FISH-SCI members.
><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>

Hi Gary.  You state:  - - /”The Sugihara et al story is a mere hint at what
those of us who were 'raised' in the CalCOFI/EasTROPAC La Jolla Fisheries
community have learned under the direct influences of folks like Reuben
lasker, Paul Smith, John hunter, Alan Longhurst - et al - and preached over
the years” / - -

  Sure, sure, you and some others guys have done this before.  We know well
how vivaciously you have taken part in the “evolution” discussions on our
FF.  You still have a chance to deepen our insight in the matter by keeping
on your previous posts.

Cheers, Jonas

  _____