Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: Fwd: PSI2009 First Circular
From: Serge TCHERKEZOFF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 24 May 2008 10:51:26 +0200

text/plain (65 lines) , 11th PSA Intercongress 2009 220508 fr.pdf (645 kB) , 11th PSA Intercongress 2009 220508 en.pdf (615 kB) , pierre.mery.vcf (15 lines) , text/plain (3 lines)

Dear Colleagues,
the Research departement of French Polynesia asked me to forward this
announcement as widely as possible.

I will add here two precisions: although, for the panel about Culture
etc., I am the co-organiser, my role is unfortunately limited to co-
select among people who, being interested to come, would be able to
find through their own institution their way to come and to be
housed. Unfortunately, for this event (which brings together the 11th
Pacific Science Intercongress and the 2nd Assises françaises de la
recherche dans le Pacifique), there is no funding available for
invitations, EXCEPT (but for the all 5 panels) 15 invitations for Pac
Islands Scholars and 50 invitations for Pac Islands students (I guess
through proposals from panels organisers--nothing precise has been
told yet).
Best

Serge TCHERKEZOFF
cell phone: (+33) (0)6 86 24 09 28