Subject: Re: Cardinal fish Identification and old names
From: "Arena, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:01:31 -0500

Hello Josie. I was wondering if you received any valuable responses to this
inquiry. I am also interested in this information. Thanks, Paul

Paul Arena, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Math, Science and Technology
Farquhar College of Arts and Science
Nova Southeastern University
3301 College Ave, Davie, Fl 33314
(954) 262-8335