Subject: [liste-icmss09] ICMSS09 abstracts submission deadline and registration reminder
From: Conférence Internationale ICMSS09 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 Dec 2008 08:48:14 +0100

*logo icmss09*
*
*ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE AND REGISTRATION REMINDER** *

  International Conference on Molluscan Shellfish Safety

*14-19 June 2009, Nantes, France
*

/*"Together for the safety of tomorrow"*/

Dear colleagues,

The ICMSS09 organizing committee would like to inform you that, due to
the large number of abstracts now being received after the ICMSS09
submission deadline, the date for final abstract submission has been
postponed to January 20, 2009. We would also like to remind you that we
need to receive advance registration in order to finalise the planning
of the conference and organise your accommodation.

Full details of scientific topics, round table discussions, abstract and
poster guidelines, social events and general information are available
on the conference web site www.icmss09.com

Online registration should be made via this site, which has electronic
forms for the submission of your abstracts for oral or poster
presentation. Individual registration and accommodation forms are also
available as downloadable files. If you have any problems please contact
the conference secretariat at [log in to unmask]

      //Important dates//

***
            Final date for submission of abstracts (new) : January
20**^th , 2009****
            Early registration deadline : *March 15^th , 2009**
*            Abstract authors notified of selection : *1^st February, 2009
*            Late registration deadline** : *May 1^st , 2009**

We look forward to receiving your abstract and seeing you at the conference.

Best Regards

Patrick Lassus

On behalf of the ICMSS09 organizing committees