Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: use of image in politics in the Pacific- journées d'étude à Rochefort, appel à contri bution
From: Serge TCHERKEZOFF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Jan 2009 10:57:45 +0800

Dear ESFO-netters
I just received this announcement: a symposium in Rochefort, usage of
images in politics, nation building, etc. in the Pacific. At this
point I dont know at all if there will be translators available, if
all discussions will be in French etc. I am not involved at all in
this symposium, and I just got the news. I know that the message I
got was the first sent by this colleague V Fayaud, and as she is
asking to forward to lists, I do so. I have heard at least of her
Centre of research, (mainly centered on Asia, but obviously
developping now also an Oceanist axis) and I know the abstract of a
paper that V Fayaud is presenting to the Social sciences panel of the
Pac Sc Intercongress next March in Tahiti.
WIth my best wishes to everyone for a Happy New Year

Serge TCHERKEZOFF
cell phone: (+33) (0)6 86 24 09 28
http://www.pacific-credo.fr/index.php?page=serge-tcherkezoff&hl=en
http://www.pacific-credo.fr/index.php?page=publications-11&hl=en