Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: Fwd: Epeli Hau'ofa - Farewell
From: Serge TCHERKEZOFF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:10:28 +0800

"Epeli epitomized the “Pacific man/person” who embraced the whole
region in the most inclusive way –it is unlikely that there will be
another like him for a very long time."
YES INDEED!

I am forwarding this message just received, with great sadness :  a
number of us had the wonderful opportunity to be together with Epeli
last month in Suva, at the occasion of the Roots symposium and then
PHA, and Epeli was giving all signs of strength.

Serge TCHERKEZOFF
cell phone: (+33) (0)6 86 24 09 28

Début du message réexpédié :