Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: impacts of tourism on native people of Hawaii
From: nina Bernkopf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 8 Feb 2009 11:12:32 +0100

Hello,
It's me again, the Ethnology student from Heidelberg writing my Master about the south sea myth and it's application on Tourism in Hawaii.
For one of my last chapters I tried to find information about the impacts of tourism on the native people of Hawaii (economic, socio-cultural and environmental, but was not very successful.
Maybe you could help me out with literature, internet-links and so on.
Thank you for every information.

I'm also searching information about actual identity construction from Natives in Hawaii.

Thank you very much,
Nina
--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a