I am looking for the list of EU countries that
Good morning everyone,
I am looking for the list of EU countries that have vessels fishing outside of Europe. I am only interested in countries which have an agreement with third countries. I am aware of Fisheries Partnership Agreements between the EU and third countries but that is not what I am looking for. The agreements I am looking for are between either:
- EU countries gouvernments and third countries gouvernments.
- EU countries gouvernments and third countries private fishing industry.
- EU private fishing industry and third countries gouvernments.
- EU private fishing industry and third countries private fishing industry.
Third countries I am interested in are:
- South America: Chile, Argentina, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil
- Africa: Morocco, Mauritania, Senegal, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Cape Verde Islands, Ivory Coast, Gbon, Sao Tome and Principe, Kenya, Mozambique, Tanzania,
- Indian Ocean: Seychelles, Comoros, Madagascar, Mauritius
- Pacific Ocean: Solomon Islands, Kiribati, Micronesia
- Europe: Greenland, Iceland, Faeroes, Norway
I would also be interested in finding which stocks/species are concerned by these agreements. If data about landing and economic value were available, that would be the cherry on the top of the cake !
Do you know any webiste or report that could list these information? For the data, even a detailed list of landing for each EU country saying where fish have been caught could be a start. I can then play with the data to list the third countries concerned.
Thank you very much for your help.
><((((°> ><((((°> ><((((°> ><((((°> ><((((°>
Dr. Marine POMAREDE
Imperial College London
Division of Biology
Buckhurst Road, Room 1.18
Ascot, SL5 7PY
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: +44 (0)20 7594 2285