Subject: Diet data for Centrarchidae
From: Roi Holzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 2 Mar 2009 19:20:12 +0100

Greeting fish list subscribers

I am looking for data on diet of the following Centrarchidae species:
Lepomis miniatus, Lepomis megalotis, Centrarchus macropterus, and
Enneacanthus obesus. what I need is data of %individuals containing prey of
various categories (the more detailed, the better). if you are willing to
share your data or point me to a publication you are aware of, I will be
most thankful!
thanks
Roi