Subject: Re: Industrial Fisheries video needed
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Thu, 5 Mar 2009 11:05:38 EST

In a message dated 3/5/2009 8:17:06 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Perhaps a more appropriate question would have been to ask Camilo  about the
specifics of the fishery for which an effort is being made to  obtain videos.

Yes, that is a proper extension to my question.  It seemed to me that  intent
with such a short - 5 minute - film on fishery management that there was
little time for a proper, balanced treatment of the subject, and that the intent
was going to be one-sided - which side I don't know, but I do have a
suspicion.

Frank
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)