Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: New Book - Light Intervention: Lessons from Bougainville.
From: Richard Eves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 6 Oct 2010 11:56:13 +1100

Dear Colleagues, I would like to bring your attention to a new book on the
Bougainville Crisis and subsequent intervention by my SSGM colleague Anthony
Regan. Cheers, Richard

Anthony Regan 2010 Light Intervention: Lessons from Bougainville. United
States Institute of Peace Press. For more details see:

http://bookstore.usip.org/books/BookDetail.aspx?productID=271227 currently
US$12.00 at this site.