Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: Elections for new ESfO board !
From: Knut Mikjel Rio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 4 Sep 2012 13:14:09 +0200

Dear members of the Esfo

We need nominations for new board members for the society. The new board will come together for the first time at the upcoming conference in Bergen in December and will be installed for two or three years (depending on when the next conference takes place).

Please nominate candidates from your country (or group of countries) !

If there only two nominations per (group of) country, then they are automatically elected. If more than 2, then we will organize elections via e-mail for these before December.

Please send nomination to me before October 1st.

Very best wishes
Knut Rio

----
The board for 2010-2013 is as follows :

Scandinavia:
Knut Rio, University of Bergen (ESfO Chair)
Ingjerd Hoem, University of Oslo

United Kingdom:
Melissa Demian, University of Kent
Christina Toren, University of St Andrews

Southern Europe:
Anna Paini, University of Verona
Franca Tamisari, University Ca' Foscari, Venice

Austria/Eastern Europe:
Margit Wolfsberger, University of Vienna,
Milène Cresenz Rossi, Museum für Völkerkunde Vienna,

France:
Laurent Dousset, CREDO,
Simonne Pauwels, CREDO,

Germany:
Verena Keck, Goethe Universität Frankfurt,
Holger Jebens, Frobenius Institute, University of Frankfurt,

The Netherlands:
Thomas Widlok, Radboud University Nijmegen,
Anke Tonnaer, Radboud University Nijmegen,

Switzerland:
Peter Lindenmann, University of Basel,
Roberta Colombo Dougoud, Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève,