Help for CATLFISH Archives

CATLFISH Archives

Subject: Caching and reverse-proxies
From: Linus Nordberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 18 Oct 2014 11:52:26 +0200

Hi Leif,

You mentioned varnish when we discussed reverse-proxying for catlfish
some time ago. IIUC you've been setting up systems suffering from more
than a couple of requests per second. What would be your advice for a CT
log?

I'm interested both in your experience with varnish as a component and
also, more specifically, what you think we would have to add to CT
clients in order to benefit from a caching layer. What kind of http
headers is being used? Are there other mechanisms in play?