Help for CATLFISH Archives

CATLFISH Archives

Subject: Trouble submitting to flimsy.ct.nordu.net?
From: Linus Nordberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:55:01 +0200

Hi Al,

If you experience trouble submitting cert chains to flimsy.ct.nordu.net
(also running on port 443 now, but with separate cert) that might have
to do with recently deployed code.

In particular, I saw sha1=B34A9FEB01A2B96ED34696F2EB116C54A1EF175C being
rejected because of unknown root cert. Not sure that was you though.

I have sha1 57840546CE5D94F1AF24DFC7B62C935FB3EA873B for the root cert
you sent me some time back. Is this the only root you're using?