Subject: Post Doctoral Positions - Aquaculture impacts and enhancement of wild fisheries - Bayesian networks - Canada+France+Tahiti
From: "Duplisea, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 11 Jul 2016 19:42:16 +0000

We are looking for post docs to study impacts of finfish and bivalve aquaculture on the environment including impacts (enhancement as well as negative impacts) on harvested wild fish populations. We plan to use Bayesian network models and Bayesian decision network approaches to explore some of this. There are opportunities for both modelling and field work and we have three main areas of focus: eastern Canada, Mediterranean France and Tahiti. These positions are open to international applicants. The poster for the positions is copied below.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Daniel

_____________________________
Daniel Duplisea
Fisheries and Oceans / Peches et Océans Canada
850 route de la mer
Mont-Joli, QC   G5H 3Z4
Canada

Tel : 418 775 0881
Post-Doctoral Position: Bayesian network modelling of impacts of aquaculture activities on wild fish production in Canada, France and Tahiti

First advertised: 11 July 2016

Place: Fisheries and Oceans Canada Institut Maurice-Lamontagne, Mont-Joli, Quebec, Canada

Duration: 2.5 years (finish date: March 31 2019)