Subject: EGU 2017 session: Annually resolved archives of marine climate change
From: Stella Alexandroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 6 Jan 2017 15:46:45 +0000

Dear colleagues,

This is the final reminder that abstracts for our session on marine archives at the EGU 2017 in Vienna have to be submitted before Wednesday, 11th of January (13:00 CET).

CL1.18/OS2.9
Annually resolved archives of marine climate change
We are inviting oral and poster presentations that focus on annually resolved archives of marine climate change, such as archives from bivalve molluscs, corals, coralline algae, sclerosponges, fish otoliths, and others. Such high-resolution proxy archives have the potential to make important contributions to our understanding of the regional and near-term impacts of climate change.
We welcome contributions from all the disciplines associated with highly resolved archives, including
(i) the biological and environmental drivers of growth increment formation;
(ii) the use of growth rates as well as structural and geochemical data as proxies of past marine environments and marine climate, and
(iii) the use of these archives in proxy-model comparisons.

Please submit your abstract here: http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2017/session/24431
For guidelines on how to structure and submit your abstract, click here: http://www.egu2017.eu/abstract_management/how_to_submit_an_abstract.html

See you in Vienna!

Best wishes,

Paul Butler, David Reynolds, Stefania Milano, Sarah Holmes, Tamara Trofimova, Amy Featherstone, Fabian Bonitz, Ariadna Purroy Albet, and Stella Alexandroff

Stella Alexandroff
School of Ocean Sciences
Bangor University
Menai Bridge
LL59 5AB
United Kingdom
www.aramacc.com

Rhif Elusen Gofrestredig 1141565 - Registered Charity No. 1141565

Gall y neges e-bost hon, ac unrhyw atodiadau a anfonwyd gyda hi, gynnwys deunydd cyfrinachol ac wedi eu bwriadu i'w defnyddio'n unig gan y sawl y cawsant eu cyfeirio ato (atynt). Os ydych wedi derbyn y neges e-bost hon trwy gamgymeriad, rhowch wybod i'r anfonwr ar unwaith a dilewch y neges. Os na fwriadwyd anfon y neges atoch chi, rhaid i chi beidio a defnyddio, cadw neu ddatgelu unrhyw wybodaeth a gynhwysir ynddi. Mae unrhyw farn neu safbwynt yn eiddo i'r sawl a'i hanfonodd yn unig ac nid yw o anghenraid yn cynrychioli barn Prifysgol Bangor. Nid yw Prifysgol Bangor yn gwarantu bod y neges e-bost hon neu unrhyw atodiadau yn rhydd rhag firysau neu 100% yn ddiogel. Oni bai fod hyn wedi ei ddatgan yn uniongyrchol yn nhestun yr e-bost, nid bwriad y neges e-bost hon yw ffurfio contract rhwymol - mae rhestr o lofnodwyr awdurdodedig ar gael o Swyddfa Cyllid Prifysgol Bangor.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you must not use, retain or disclose any information contained in this email. Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Bangor University. Bangor University does not guarantee that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure. Unless expressly stated in the body of the text of the email, this email is not intended to form a binding contract - a list of authorised signatories is available from the Bangor University Finance Office.

                   The FISH-SCI List Archive