Help for CATLFISH Archives

CATLFISH Archives

Subject: catlfish-0.10.0 has been released
From: Linus Nordberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Feb 2017 02:16:52 +0100

Hi,

Catlfish is an implementation of a Certificate Transparency (CT) log.
See https://www.ct.nordu.net/ for instructions on how to build and run a
CT log using catlfish.

We're pleased to announce the release of catlfish-0.10.0! This is the
"scales like crazy" release. Adding and removing of nodes to a large log
instance is now a thing we can recommend anyone to try out.

Note that this release has a couple of incompatible changes to the
configuration files. Please read the NEWS file for catlfish [0] before
upgrading a running system. See the NEWS file for plop [1] for more
information about what's new in this release.

[0] https://git.nordu.net/?p=catlfish.git;a=blob;f=NEWS.md;h=144aa96c33531e54ef7b932720d150c2bf879f1c;hb=2de232899d668a04084fb361f5956a7f0052ed58
[1] https://git.nordu.net/?p=plop.git;a=blob;f=NEWS.md;h=bb057160e4287c108896c5e49559d24bd72fd743;hb=8feab15047ea459eba1653b77157192f28ae5183

Note that the catlfish-dockerfiles repo is lagging behind a bit and
won't work with 0.10.0 out of the box. We're committing our changes used
for the 'plausible' log in the next couple of days.

Good luck, and have fun with your CT log!