Subject: Writing/editing book/s
From: Laith Jawad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 Apr 2017 09:03:29 +0000

Dear All

I became a book series editor at Springer publisher, Germany.

The title of the series will be ‘Aquatic environment’. The series includes books on all aspects of aquatic sciences.

Here I am inviting you to write or edit a book/s in your field of speciality.

Publishing with Springer:

1. Will not require paying any amount of money to the publisher.

2. You will set the time frame you like.

3. No problem in extending the contract.

4. You may get paid for your book.

5. You will get 5 hard copies of the book in addition to an electronic copy.

If you are interested, then let me know and I shall show how to write a proposal for your future book/s

For the proposal of your book, please include the following information in your proposal:

1. A title of the book. It should be informative and short.

2. Background on the subject of the book

3. Why should this book be written and published?

4. Who are the readers of this book?

5. Which market will the book be sell in?

6. Any other information about the book will useful.

In addition to the proposal, please supply a preliminary content table. In case you would like to edit a book, where several authors will contribute to the book, then you should supply a preliminary list of the potential writers for each chapter of the book. Also, you can think of proposing an atlas for publication.
Can you share the idea of writing/editing a book with your friends whom you think they are interested in writing or editing a book in their field of speciality?

With thanks and best wishes

LAITH A. JAWAD
Freelance Fish Biodiversity Consultant and Expert
B.Sc. (Zoology, Basrah University, Iraq, 1971); M.Sc. (Fish Taxonomy, Bristol University, UK, 1980)

ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Laith_Jawad

Academia: https://independent.academia.edu/LJawad

Auckland

New Zealand