Subject: Fish-Sci - getting some discussion going! PerchGate and beyond
From: Chris Harrod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 29 Apr 2017 19:29:48 +0000

Dear Irene and Trevor (and all list members).

This is exactly the kind of stuff I think the list needs. It shouldn't be simply a place to post job adverts, but should be a place of debate and discussion (even heated, but always good natured).

So, if any if the list members has anything to discuss, debate, etc that is related to the list's interests, please do so.

As a start, what technology that is currently on the horizon will transform our work. I've been blown away how quickly eDNA and drones have become standard methods. What is coming in the next years?

All the best
Chris (co-moderator)