Subject: Survivors Guide to Stable Isotope Ecology
From: Brian Hayden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 4 Jan 2018 14:07:45 +0000

Hi folks

Happy New Year all. As we all set out our plans ad goals for 2018 here is a timely reminder that the second edition of the Survivors Guide to Stable Isotope Ecology, is taking place from April 14-21, 2018 in Siracusa, Sicily. There are a few spaces left but applications are due by January 12th, so please get in contact with us asap if you or your students are interested in attending the course

Full details about the course can be found here: http://sciecenter.org/course/2018-the-survivors-guide-to-stable-isotope-ecology-ii/ but in brief we will cover all aspects of isotope ecology from experimental design and field sampling to compound specific analysis in addition to relevant data handling and analysis.

Course fee for this 8 day/7 night course is 1180 Euro which includes transport to/from local airport (Catania) AND accommodation at a B&B within walking distance of the course venue on the island of Ortigia, the historic center of Siracusa…

Feel free to email me with questions about content, all other enquiries and booking should be directed [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Please share widely,

Best,

Brian, Seth Tamsin, Chris, and Alexia

Dr. Brian Hayden