Subject: Expert opinion survey ecosystem services associated with fishing
From: Catherine Gutmann Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 22 May 2020 15:46:25 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

I am working with an international team to value the ecosystem services associated with inland waters. Due to the difficult nature of valuing non-marketable services and comparing these with marketable services, we are using the approach of an expert opinion survey. As someone who works in freshwater research I hope you will be able to provide a response to the survey in the link. All the details of the survey are included in the link. We hope that by being able to show value of inland waters, this research might provide an evidence base for protecting these essential systems. Your responses will remain anonymous and the survey takes around ten minutes.

https://bournemouth.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/ecosystem-services-associated-with-fishing

Best wishes,
Catie Gutmann Roberts PhD

Postdoctoral researcher in Migration ecology
 Faculty of Science and Technology
Bournemouth University
@CatieGR Twitter

BU is a Disability Confident Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU AccessAble webpages.

                   The FISH-SCI List Archive