Subject: Electrofishing Essentials Instructional Resources
From: "Temple, Alan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 11 May 2020 17:28:44 +0000

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to mention that we have a webpage called Electrofishing Essentials.  This webpage contains videos, coded Excel files, and documents addressing several important aspects of electrofishing, from operation and safety to standardized sampling.  Access is free, no cost.

I hope that you'll find some of these materials helpful.

Here's the link:  https://nctc.fws.gov/resources/course-resources/electrofishing-essentials/index.html

With regards,

Alan

*****************************