Subject: $7,000 MASNA Student Scholarships
From: "Dr. Kevin Erickson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 May 2021 15:20:32 +1000

MASNA is proud to announce the 2021 - 2022 MASNA Student Scholarships.

To further our goals, MASNA offers the MASNA Student Scholarship program to
help stimulate and promote the pursuit of marine science, in particular for
topics that are current and relevant to the marine aquarium hobby.

This year there are two scholarships available; one $7,000 scholarship for
a college undergraduate student (incoming and current undergraduate
students), and one $7,000 scholarship for a college graduate student
(incoming and current graduate students).

The 2021 – 2022 MASNA Student scholarships are made possible by our
generous sponsors EcoTech Marine, Two Little Fishies, and CoralVue.

North American students, no matter where they are studying in the world, as
well as students from abroad, who are studying in North America, are
eligible, as long as they attend/plan to attend an accredited college or
university.

This is the 14th year for the MASNA Student Scholarship Program. In total,
the MASNA Student Scholarship program has contributed $84,000 to college
students who have significantly impacted the marine aquarium hobby.

*For information on eligibility criteria and application instructions,
please visit the MASNA Student Scholarship webpage at
https://masna.org/masna-programs/scholarship-program/
<https://masna.org/masna-programs/scholarship-program/>*

If the applicants have any questions, please refer to the FAQ section of
the MASNA Scholarship webpage. If the applicants cannot find the answers
they are seeking there, they can direct their questions about the MASNA
Student Scholarships to the scholarship committee chair at

*The deadline for submission is June 18, 2021, by midnight of the
submitting applicant’s time zone.*

Additional information about MASNA can be found here: www.masna.org/aboutus
Additional information about MACNA 2021 can be found here: www.macna.org

*About MASNA:*
MASNA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization composed of marine aquarium
societies, individual hobbyists, and industry partners from North America
and abroad, totaling several thousand individuals.

MASNA’s goals are to:

   - Educate our members with online and published material, the MACNA
   conference, and other sanctioned events
   - Assist in forming and promoting the growth of clubs within the hobby
   while ensuring a sustainable future for the marine environment
   - Support the efforts to eliminate abuses in collecting and transporting
   marine organisms through education, assistance and encouragement
   - Encourage the ethical growth of the marine aquarium hobby and support
   captive breeding/propagation efforts

                   The FISH-SCI List Archive