Subject: Fausch 1989
From: Bryan Benjamin Bozeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 27 May 2021 17:33:28 +0000

Hi all,

Does anyone have a pdf of Fausch 1989 (full citation below) they’d be willing to share? I can’t find the full text online via my university’s library system.

Fausch, K. D. (1989). Do gradient and temperature affect distribution of, and interactions between, brook charr (Salvelinus fontinalis) and other resident salmonids in stream?. Physiology and Ecology, Japan. Spec., 1, 303-322.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Bryan

Bryan Bozeman
Ph.D. Candidate, Integrative Conservation & Forest Resources
Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources
University of Georgia
(931) 200-0953