Subject: Job posting: Lecturer/Assistant Prof in Marine Biology: University of Southampton, UK
From: Clive Trueman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 13 Jan 2022 21:02:41 +0000

Please find a link to a Lecturer (equivalent to Assistant Prof) position at the School of Ocean and Earth Sciences University of Southampton – Closing date for applications 31st Jan.

Research interests in fields of whole organism biology / ecology and ecophysiology and aspects of resource use and conservation are particularly welcome but all fields considered.
We are well supported by world class labs especially through our location in a marine science campus shared with Earth Science and Oceanography.

https://jobs.soton.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=1648421HN

Please pass the link on and do feel free to get in touch for more details
Many thanks
Clive Trueman