Re: Demersal fish/invertebrate sampling

Hans Polet <[log in to unmask]>

Academic forum on fisheries ecology and related topics <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 Jul 1996 21:27:13 GMT

text/plain

On Sat, 20 Jul 1996 14:04:18 +0800, you wrote:

->I am currently analysing two years of data from a fisheries
monitoring

Hello Pete,

I know of two papers that will be published within ICES in September
this year, one on the effect of sample sizes and strategies on the
reliability of the estimate of the length distribution of a shrimp
population, and another on the effect of sample size, sampling
strategy and population structure on the estimation of selectivity
ogives in shrimp beam trawls. I don't know if this would be of any
interest to you, but if it does, let me know.

Bye.
http://uc2.unicall.be/RVZ/index.htm
Fisheries Research Station
Ankerstraat 1