Subject: Re: Recent theoretical development in stock assessment methods
From: "Mauricio Vargas B." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 Jul 1996 09:43:56 -0600

	Dear Najih Lazar:

		I donīt know wheter a third version of the Electronic
Length Frequency Analysis has been put available, but I doub it because a
improved software named FiSat (Fisheries Stock Assessment Tools) was
developed by FAO and ICLARM which does very much the same and includes
other procedures. The software is available upon request from ICLARM FREE
OF CHARGE.

	Goodby, Mauricio Vargas