Subject: apologies
From: "L. Vilizzi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 4 Jul 1996 11:01:16 GMT

Dear fish-ecology netters,

I am sorry to bother you again with my message on VBGFs but I've had some problems receiving mail since I posted
the original one (indeed I have not been able to receive any mail at all).

Sorry for the inconvenience, I will appreciate if you take the trouble to give me some advice on this topic.

Thank you in advance,

Lorenzo Vilizzi

Department of Zoology
University of Adelaide