Subject: Lake Aging
From: leo nagelkerke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 4 Jul 1996 14:48:06 +0000

Dear participants,

        I would like to find out how old Lake Tana in northern Ethiopia is. I
have heard that Dave Burney of Fordham University has performed cores of
lakes in Africa, but I cannot find his E-mail address. Maybe there are also
other people who have something sensible to say about lake ages. In that
case, I would like to hear it.

Thanks and best regards to everybody.

Leo Nagelkerke

Agricultural University
Dept. of Experimental Animal Morphology & Cell Biology
Marijkeweg 40
6709 PG Wageningen

The Netherlands

Tel: +31-317-483392