Subject: A new FWS World Wide Web site
From: "J. Lambertson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 9 Jul 1996 10:25:33 MST

Hi Folks,

I am pleased to announce that the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
has launched another new World Wide Web server.  This effort
supports our goal of sharing our data and information.

The World Wide Web server, and its url (address), are:

   Fisheries Program of the Southwest Region

   http://sturgeon.irm1.r2.fws.gov/fishery/index.html

You can access this site directly at the url listed above, or you can
access it through the newly redesigned U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Home
Page at

   http://www.fws.gov/

Thanks.  ...al

Dr. Alan R. Fisher