Subject: B.L.Olla's and al.article
From: Victor Gomeliuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 Jul 1996 15:12:15 +1000

Can someone, please, help me to get a copy of Transaction of American
Fisheries Society, 1969, V 98, N 4, pp.717-720 Olla B.L., Wicklund R.& Wilk
S.'Behaviour of winter flounder in a natural habitat'.
Or give me E-mail or mail address of B.L. Olla and his co-authors?

Victor Gomelyuk
Department of Zoology
The University of Melbourne
Parkville 3052