Subject: Re: B.L.Olla's and al.article
From: Yetta Jager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 Jul 1996 08:40:09 -0400

Don't you have libraries in Australia?

-Yetta

>Can someone, please, help me to get a copy of Transaction of American
>Fisheries Society, 1969, V 98, N 4, pp.717-720 Olla B.L., Wicklund R.& Wilk
>S.'Behaviour of winter flounder in a natural habitat'.
>Or give me E-mail or mail address of B.L. Olla and his co-authors?
>
>Victor Gomelyuk
>Department of Zoology
>The University of Melbourne
>Parkville 3052
>Australia
>Ph.:(03)93444847
>FAX:(03)93449709
>Victor Gomelyuk
>Department of Zoology
>The University of Melbourne
>Ph.:(03)93444847
>FAX:(03)93449709

Yetta Jager
Environmental Sciences Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
P.O. Box 2008, MS 6036
Oak Ridge, TN  37831-6036
OFFICE: 423/574-8143
FAX:    423/576-8543

"A fishing rod is a stick with a hook at one end and a fool at the other."

Samuel Johnson

"Fishing - a jerk at one end of a line waiting for a jerk at the other."

Dave Cox