Subject: B.L.Olla's and al.article -Reply
From: TOM GROSHENS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 Jul 1996 11:16:40 -0500

Victor,

Hi, my name is Tom Groshens and I am a fisheries biologist with the
Missouri Department of Conservation here in the US.  I have the article
you need and will be happy to send you a copy if you still need it.
Please E-mail me at the address below and let me know.

Tom Groshens
E-mail:   [log in to unmask]