Subject: Re: B.L.Olla's and al.article
From: Yetta Jager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 Jul 1996 12:22:26 -0400

My sincere apologies for a hastily sent, civility-challenged (i.e. rude)
response.  I'm from New York, what can I say?  I've just subscribed and
didn't realize it would broadcast to the whole list.   I was hoping to
avoid being interrupted by requests, but in the end this has taken more time
than if I'd kept my big
mouth (fingers?) shut!

Yetta Jager
Environmental Sciences Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
P.O. Box 2008, MS 6036
Oak Ridge, TN  37831-6036
OFFICE: 423/574-8143
FAX:    423/576-8543

"A fishing rod is a stick with a hook at one end and a fool at the other."

Samuel Johnson

"Fishing - a jerk at one end of a line waiting for a jerk at the other."

Dave Cox