Subject: Textbook in fisherybiology
From: Aldo-Pier Solari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 Jul 1996 18:41:35 GMT

Dear Colleague.

In the next semester I will give some lecture in fishery biology on
the University of the Faroe. The contents of the course will be half
and half traditionally assessment and fish ecology. Can someone out
there inform me about  textbook/textbooks containing this subject.

Regard

Eydfinn

Eydfinn Magnussen                       Tel. Switchboard: +298 15306
M.Sc. Ph.D stud.                        Tel. Direct: +298 16277-20
University of the Faroe                 Fax: +298 16844
Dep. of Nat.Sci.                        E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Noatun, FR-100 Torshavn                 http://www.sleipnir.fo/sleipnir/sle-hom.html
Faroe Island